Author
Topic: Is there any insert range that only consists of notes from a mini ream?  (Read 4384 times)
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593

I was just reading some material I had and was wondering if any insert range to date is only made up of mini ream notes.  If this was discussed in the past, please provide a link where I could get some further information.
Thanks
FRIEDSQUID

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
Hudson A B
  • Very Senior Member

I was just reading some material I had and was wondering if any insert range to date is only made up of mini ream notes.  If this was discussed in the past, please provide a link where I could get some further information.
Thanks
FRIEDSQUID

This is somewhat of a reverse induction process to determine with best certainty the answer.

Start here:
Blocks (4 bricks) always start Modulo 4.   Meaning, the first brick in a block of notes ends in
--- then 0000 again, and so forth.

In order for this to occur with such precision as it does, despite going right through areas of mini reams, the only possible explaination is that the mini reams would total up to 4000 (a full block) at any given time (or a multiple of 4000).

Here is the thing:  our best information tells us a sheet of $5s is 5 columns by 9 rows.

So what?

Well, as was found with ALL inserts, was the behaviour of there being separate "hoppers" of insert notes, addressing each column.
**This was discovered, logically implied by a find of ALL replacements in ALN, where 3 of the four bricks had identicle inserts, while the fourth one (really the first brick of the four) had a different pattern.
However, all replacements notes were from four consecutive bricks, but inserted in SINGLES. 
If they were put in in mini sheets, the fourth brick anomoly would not have been possible.  Regardless, there would have been a FIFTH note on the sheet to address, implying one more "hopper" needed to address that last column.

Based on the consistency of the prior 4 bricks, all having replacements that match (according to the Sub Matrix--- noting here that both mother bricks and replacement bricks were all sub-matrix mini reams), one would likely conclude that the fifth brick (which would have been in the next Block would have had the same characteristic.

WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
It puts the amount of bricks from a mini-ream used, at "5".  Or, a whole mini ream (regardless of whether they were SNRs or not, that is irrelevant for this angle of research).

How could 5 mini ream bricks be used, but the same BLOCK -SKIPPING  (that is, skipping by 4000) be present?

Well, the only logical way this could happen is if the amount of mini reams used were at least one grouping of the Lowest Common Multiple of 5 (rows) and 4 (bricks per superblock), which is 20.

There could concievably be a mini ream insert range of 20,000, but by this logic, that would be the smallest size.   It could be larger by multiples of 20,000.

The data up to this point suggests ranges of 40,000 at minimum most commonly, and of course larger when they collide at times.

Does this make sense?
I would like to point out that there are always anomolies that the BoC puts before us to figure out  ::)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 05:12:46 am by Hudson A B »

CPMS Lifetime Member #1502.

Login with username, password and session length