Author
Topic: Hundred dollar bills - what is collector perspective on these 2  (Read 3916 times)
1680jd
« on: December 14, 2008, 12:16:25 pm »

Comments regarding the relative desirablity of these items would be appreciated...they are not for resale, but are simply face value tender or are they useful to collectors??

I have some X notes of the earlier series- all 3 letter serial #s - no 2 letter serials; condition is a step below that of photos.
I also have the preceding 6 and following 2 ( I have nine notes in consecutive sn sequence), in the serial numbers of the latter series BJC000xxxx - is that of use to collectors?-other than face value! Otherwise I should move them on.
Photos are set up to show the corners of the bills - all have been folded in centre.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]
alvin5454
  • Paper Money is art!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 01:15:50 pm »

Spend 'em
coinsplus
  • Yabba Dabba D'OH$$$
    • More about me.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 08:56:14 pm »

I also agree.  They are just spenders.

Smile from your heart.  ;D
1680jd
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:26:31 pm »

Thanks guys - I'll be using them, and of course in the stores the teen cashiers will look at what I hand them, look back at me like I have horns coming out of my head and ask for the umpteenth time, "Is it real?" !!!

Its good to know I'm not putting anything collectable/desirable back into circulation.

Best of the season...

J

Login with username, password and session length