Author
Topic: Journey Series Replacement Note Ranges - Semi-monthly List Available  (Read 12397 times)
canada-banknotes
  • Global Moderator
  • CNA Member 21689 and CPMS Life Member 100

Many members and guests of the Canadian Paper Money Forums have inquired about an updated listing of current
ranges for Journey Series replacement notes.  The definitive list is maintained by Gilles Pomerleau.

Gilles tracks all reported and confirmed Journey Series replacement notes ranges and issues a semi-monthly newsletter
that he mails out to collectors on his mailing list.  If you would like to receive this list, and stay up to date on all new
ranges, you can call him with your contact details and he will add you to his mailing list.

Please let him know that you are a CPMF member or guest and that you got his phone number from this forum posting.

Unfortunately, Gilles does not have email or Internet access, so you must call him by phone or send him correspondence
via Canada Post.  His contact information is as follows:

Gilles Pomerleau
Box 673, Succ. Place de la Cité
Sherbrooke, Québec
J1H 5K5

Phone:   (819) 878-3517

Arthur Richards
Contributor, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 29th Edition
Pricing Panel Member, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 21st Edition 2009
papa.charlie
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:29:56 pm »

Is Gilles' list being maintained for the Polymer series? I would like to get on his mailing list but before I do so, I'm wonder two things: does this list get sent via snail mail? And, how much does he charge for the list? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 08:00:11 pm »

Is Gilles' list being maintained for the Polymer series? I would like to get on his mailing list but before I do so, I'm wonder two things: does this list get sent via snail mail? And, how much does he charge for the list? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Yes Gilles list is maintained for the polymer series and it is free and sent by snail mail
Hope that helps

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
papa.charlie
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 01:48:22 pm »

Thanks for your help, FS. I'll likely forward him letter mail requesting to join his list. Unless he now has the internets...

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 02:08:19 pm »

Thanks for your help, FS. I'll likely forward him letter mail requesting to join his list. Unless he now has the internets...
To the best of my knowledge he does not have the internet

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series

Login with username, password and session length