Author
Topic: Does anyone know anything more about this re BCS certifiers  (Read 4272 times)
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593

Our certifying staff have years of experience as both buyers and appraisers working for large numismatic firms. It is a lengthy training and testing process to become a certifier at BCS, despite the initial selection process as an industry leader. It is the combination of this knowledge and experience in the field and devotion to a lofty set of professional principles that make us the ideal choice for a third party certification.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone else besides Steve Bell that certifies notes at BCS.  The above is a quote from the website and I was always under the impression that all notes at BSC were graded by Steve.
Any comments would be appreciated
My personal feeling is that the more graders that appear ...will that start to create more issues....the perfectly centered note  ;D

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:10:04 pm »

One thing I really have to discourage is talking behind people's backs.

In this case, please contact BCS directly to answer your question. There is nobody in the world (and certainly not on these forums) who would be able to give you a better answer.

I know you're already familiar with BCS' website, so I won't bother providing contact information.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length